i love food.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Hello.
This is my 371st post.
I pissed Ravinder and Liwei off like shit by being some pissy baby.

Anyway, today was a weird weird day.
I have this Gant shirt that i wore only once, i wanted to wear it out today.
I saw a big stain around the collar. I had my maid check it. My mum took a look.
Guess what she said. "Ahyoo, this is the eyeliner la! You're girlfriend la!"
I stared at her. Then she just walked away.
I realized it was KEA AI LIN!! she wore mascara at MOS and i wore this shirt to MOS.
Plus i tried to play hero and "save" her. That's how, i figure, the eyeliner got on.
Then we had dinner with some German girl. Who's REALLY REALLY pretty.
And i have no idea how come suddenly they got on the topic of lesbianism.
My neighbour started telling them about butches and femmes.
He's explanation made me feel very uncomfortable about how he felt they were burly and "half-man." He suddenly said, he felt worried for his younger daughter ( who by the way is extremely hot and played netball for Singapore in junior stuff or something ) cos she's really really good friends with a butch.
today was like, Lesbian day or smth!

I'm not frigging lesbian! I just think girls are really hot and stuff! I don't totally go for girls and that kinda shizz man. It's really weird. Well, i mean i'm weird. I don't even know what i'm blogging bout.

Hanging out with Liwei later. cos right now, this will be posted as 3rd july. So yeah, we are gonna go have fun. Be merry. Whatever and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home